If you have lived 5 year in the UK either on a spouse visa, work permit without long absences in order to qualify for Indefinite Leave to Remain. You can apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain.

Apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain after 5 year visa

You can still apply for Indefinite leave to remain after 3 years if you are here: In certain Tier 1 categories or as an Innovator or Global Talent migrant.

You need to comply with the suitability requirement as well to apply for a 5 year visa UK, you should not be involved in any criminal activity, no civil court judgements, no penalty charge notice must be outstanding.

Routes to Qualify for Indefinite Leave to Remain: 

The major difference between 5 year visa and 10 years visa route is that you can apply for permanent settlement also known as Indefinite leave to Remain after successfully completing 5 years in above stated categories, however if you have been granted a visa on a basis of private and family life FLR (FP) or outside the immigration rules then you will be entitled to apply for indefinite leave to remain after successfully completing 10 years. 

Contact Asher & Tomar Solicitors (5 YEAR VISA UK):

We encourage people to read our reviews first before contacting our team of expert Immigration Solicitors are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA), so should you wish to instruct our expert immigration solicitors to submit your application as you have lived 5 year in the UK, then do not hesitate to contact us.

Home Office Fee: Home Office fee as of today to file an Indefinite Leave to Remain on the basis of 5 years residence on the above-stated categories would be £2389.00

Our Fees: Our fees to submit your application as per your instructions would be £1500.00, no IHS needs to be paid.

Time Duration: Normally it takes 8 weeks but it may be more than 8 weeks and we cannot able to persuade the Home Office/UKVI to deliver the outcome soon, but we may certainly request them to expedite the matter.

  Divorce Lawyer, Section 21 notice to Quit, Rent Arrears, Article 8 Human Rights, Apply under long residency route, 10 years lawful stay, Indefinite leave to Remain, SET-O application form, Tier 2 Visa, Apply for sponsors license, Apply for Tier 2 Visa, Tier 2 general Visa, Tier 2 minister of religion, Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer, Apply for Sponsors License, Sponsors License revoked, Grounds of Divorce, Read Grounds of Divorce, reasons of divorce, apply for divorce, divorce petition form , , Divorce Lawyer Slough, Divorce Solicitors in Slough, Family Law Expert Slough, Driving Offence Solicitors Reading, Mitigating Circumstances, Drink and Drive, Motoring Offence Solicitors in London, Solicitors in London, Commissioner of Oaths in Reading, Solicitors Open on Sundays, Solicitors Open on Saturdays, Family Law Solicitors Cardiff,