If you feel you are qualified and entitled to British Citizenship Status then you can apply for confirmation of nationality status application, the form you need to fill in is NS. You can either post the application form or submit it online.

Six different forms of British nationality.

  1. British citizen
  2. British Overseascitizen
  3. British Overseas Territories citizen
  4. British National(Overseas)
  5. British subject
  6. British protected persoN

If you were issued with a British passport between 1 January 1973 and 1 January 1983 it’s going to be stamped with “Citizen of the united kingdom & Colonies” and “the holder has the proper of abode within the UK”; or “the holder has patriality within the UK”. These stamps would indicate that the holder became, or if deceased, would become a British citizen on 1 January 1983. If the passport says that the holder was a citizen of the united kingdom & Colonies but doesn’t mention the right of abode or patriality, then the person is probably going to possess become a British overseas citizen (unless that they had previously lost citizenship of the united kingdom & Colonies before 1 January 1983). Most British overseas territories citizens (BOTC) were deemed to be British citizens from 21 May 2002 under British Overseas Territories Act 2002.

So if you are looking to apply for a confirmation of nationality status application to the Home Office/UKVI, then feel free to contact our team of expert immigration solicitors who are assisting and advising you since 2008.

Our solicitors will obtain detailed instructions from you, they will advise you the documentation required, Home Office/UKVI fees and our fees would be £700.00

After scrutinizing all the documentary evidence then our expert immigration solicitors will submit an application upon your instructions at the Home Office/UKVI, please be advised then we cannot assuare or guarantee the outcome of your application.

We are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and if you are not happy with our services then you may complain about us to the Legal Ombudsman.