If you are willing to get your name change by way of deed poll then contact our team of expert solicitors in London and enrol a deed poll with the Courts.

We can get your Deed Poll enrolled with the Royal Court Of Justice.

The fee to get it registered with the Court is £42.44 and the cheque should be made payable to “HMCTS”.

Our expert team of solicitors can assist and advice to get your change of name enrolled with the Courts (enrol a deed poll with the Courts).

The forms to be filled in are:

a) LOC020

b) LOC021

The forms needs to be witnessed by the Practising Solicitors.