Our team of Immigration Solicitors in Hounslow (Southall) serving you since 2008, Immigration Appeals, Judicial Review, or Any Application.

UK Spouse Visa

Immigration Solicitors serving you since 2008. Should you wish to bring your spouse from overseas on a Spouse Visa then our contact our team of expert Immigration Solicitors in Hounslow.

Immigration Appeals Solicitors in Hounslow

If your visa is refused with a right of appeal then you should avail the facility of it and proceed with your Appeal and lodge an Appeal with the Immigration and Asylum Tribunal. Our team of expert Immigration Solicitors, who will represent, lodge, and prepare an index to Bundle.

Judicial Review

If your visa is refused without the right of appeal then you can challenge the decision of the Home Office or an Entry Clearance Officer by way of Judicial Review, however, prior to doing that you may comply with the Pre-action Protocol Letter.

Application to the Home Office/UKVI

a) Human rights Article 8-based application-child born in the UK, 20 years unlawful stay in the UK, Application on the basis of private and family life.

b) Post Study Work Visa/Graduate Route: if you have successfully obtained a degree then you can apply for a post-study work visa which entitles you to work for 2 years in the UK.

c) Apply for sponsors license-Tier 2 visa- Should you wish to employ somebody from within the UK or overseas then you should apply to the Home Office/UKVI and obtain a Sponsors License.

d) UK sole representative visa

e) UK adult-dependent visa

f) UK visitor visa or general visitor visa, should you wish to invite your friend or family to visit you in the UK then they can apply under the general visitor visa category.

g) Indefinite Leave to remain

h) UK ancestry Visa

i) The UK PBS dependent visa

Our firm is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA)