You can replace a UK citizenship certificate but it depends when you became a citizen.

If you became a citizen after 30 September 1986

Replace a lost or damaged certificate

It costs £250 to replace a lost or damaged certificate.

You can apply online or use a postal application. For postal application you need to fill in application form NC.

It has to be posted to the Liverpool office.

UK Visas and Immigration do not retain records of grants of citizenship prior to October 1986. Before applying for a duplicate certificate you should ensure that it was issued after that date.Certificates of citizenship are valuable documents and should be looked after. They will not be accepted as evidence of citizenship for the issue of passports if they have been defaced in any way. This includes lamination in plastic covers.If you have changed address since being granted citizenship, you must notify UKVI of your new address before submitting your application. Failure to do so will delay the process as we are unable to send certificates to unverified addresses.

So, if you wish to replace a UK Citizenship Certificate then contact our team of expert Immigration Solicitors.