To sponsor a skilled worker you need to apply for a Skilled Worker Sponsor Licence.

You need to submit an online application to the UKVI/Home Office, after submission of your application you must send the following documentation to UKVI:

a) A Submission sheet signed and dated by the authorising officer.

b) All the documentation stated on the submission sheet (originals or certified copies)

c) All these documents must be sent within 5 working days

It will take upto 8 weeks but you can apply for fast track service as well.

Assigning of Skilled Worker Certificates of Sponsorship (COS)

Once you have been granted a skilled worker sponsor licence you can then assign a certificate of sponsorship (COS). You can assign a certificate of sponsorship to the migrants or a person who is already in the UK.

Your Skilled Worker Sponsor Licence will be valid for 4 years but it can be renewed online after 4 years.

Duties as a Skilled Worker Licenced Sponsor?

a) You need to maintain a track record/attendance or absent of the skilled worker

b) If the skilled worker is absent from work without your permission then you must notify it to the UKVI/Home Office

c) You should keep a copy of the Bio-Metric card of the Skilled worker

d) If the UKVI/Home Office request the copy of the bio-metric card of the skilled worker then you must provide it.

Why choose Asher & Tomar Solicitors: Our expert team of Immigration Solicitors who are serving since 2008 have dealt with lots of Sponsor Licence application and have a proven track record to get you a sponsors licence.

Our expert team of Immigration Solicitors in London and Immigration Solicitors in Cardiff are dedicated to minimizing the harm and distress you may feel if you wish to submit your won application.