If you are seeking to find an Immigration Solicitors for UK Spouse visa extension then feel free to contact our team of expert Immigration Solicitors in Southall serving you since 2008.

Application form required for Spouse Visa Extension:

You need to fill in the FLR (M) application form which is called further leave to remain on the basis of marriage. You need to provide evidence that marriage is subsisting and you have been living together.

Documents Required:

a) Marriage certificate

b) English Test

c) Income proof £18600.00

d) Gas, water, electricity bills

e) Council tax bill

f) Property Papers

g) Passport of both of you

h) Family Photos

Our firm is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) and our team of expert Immigration Solicitors in London and Immigration Solicitors in Cardiff has dealt with lots of UK spouse Visa extension applications.