Witness statement must:
1. Start with the name of the case and the claim number
2. Start with the name of the case and the claim number
3. State the full name and address of the witness
4. Set out the witness’s evidence clearly in numbered paragraphs on numbered pages;
5. End with this paragraph: ‘I believe that the facts stated in this witness statement are true.’ and be signed by the witness and dated.
Why Choose Asher & Tomar Solicitors:
After 15 years of working, we can proudly say that we are the best solicitors in London. The ultimate aim is to propel the firm to heights that will rank it amongst the best in its area of specialty and this is achieved through a “practical and down to earth” approach.